SUPAJET 1400 EFIWC
SUPAJET 1400 EFIWC
The latest development from Phoenix Firepumps featuring an all new pump end, the latest engine technology and a new revolutionary control panel. This portable fire pump will exceed your expectations.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Never second guess your first instinct with the reliability of the Phoenix Firepump built to handle the pressure. Improving Performance by Maximising Efficiency.
That’s how we’re able to ensure the best for fire pumps with the highest demands. Decades of experience and continually pushing the boundaries of what is possible in portable fire pump design and innovation have culminated in our most beautiful, progressive fuel-injected water-cooled engine ever. Powerful, effective, efficient.
Briggs & Stratton Commercial Power
Vanguard V-Twin Air-Cooled 4 Cycle Overhead Valve Electronically Fuel Injected
Water cooling of engine through radiator
Full Pressure lubrication
12 Volt Electric Starter with Manual Recoil
Stainless Steel Integral 11 Litre – 1 hours run time
12 volt VRLA
40HP EFI @ 3600 RPM
Type of Pump Transfer:
Centrifugal Pump for dewatering purpose driven on petrol engine
Twin Screw down valve with 63 .5mm ( 2 1/2”) British Inst.
Female Couplings with non return valve and pressure release valve
Volute Body and Head:
CC601 Marine Grade Aluminium Heat Treated to T6 condition
Flexible jaw type coupling to connect the pump shaft to the engine crankshaft
Long Wearing Acetyl, Economical to replace.
Pump Shaft and Seal:
Stainless Steel Pump Shaft with spring loaded mechanical carbon / ceramic seal
Dry Sliding Vane type with electric clutch, fast and easy to use. Will prime 7 metres in less than 30 seconds.
Full Wrap Around Stainless Steel
All the Operating Controls and Instrumentation are located in one area making it easy to read and operate:
- Engine On/Off Switch
- Push Button Engine Start
- 12volt Inlet/Outlet Socket
- Throttle Control
- Push Button Primer
- Pump Pressure Gauge
- Pump Compound Gauge
- LED Lighting
- Night Light
- Auxiliary Socket
Multifunction Illuminated Intuitive LCD Digital Display Panel
Featuring: Engine RPM, Engine Hours Run, Engine Internal Temperature, Battery Voltage, Oil Pressure, Fuel Gauge, Malfunction Indictor Lamp, Low Fuel Indicator Lamp, High Temperature Indicator Lamp
Detachable Wheel Assembly
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Twin 63mm screw down globe valves which will allow for a variety of coupling types.
- Inlet 100mm BSRT (or optional 3.5″ FBSP to take a variety of inlet adaptors)
- A large stainless steel fuel tank with capacity of 11.0 litres or the optional 12L Plastic fuel tank that ensures the fuel supply will last for up to 1 hour at maximum throttle opening.
- Electric starting is standard with a 12 – volt negative earth system. The battery is a 12V VRLA type and is completely maintenance free. This type of battery can stay fully charged for up to 12 months without the need for recharging. A sealed regulator and internal 55 amp alternator provides reliable power. A robust hand start allows the engine to be started in the event of low battery power.
- Extras include LED flood lighting.
Municipal Fire Brigades
1400 litre/minute at 7 bar means a fire service can run two 650 litre/minute hand lines effortlessly.
Rural Fire Fighters
The powerful 40HP engine means that both urban and rural fire fighters can get maximum performance out of the 145Kg package (Fully operational including full fuel tank and oil).
In situations where flow rate rather than pressure is needed the SupaJet 1400 EFIWC delivers over 1800 Litres per minute (with flooded suction).
Focus on the job, not on your equipment.
Phoenix Firepump is technology you simply won’t need to worry about.
This is the way technology should be.