SUPAJET 1400 EFI
SUPAJET 1400 EFI
The latest development from Phoenix Firepumps featuring an all new pump end, the latest engine technology and a new revolutionary control panel. This portable fire pump will exceed your expectations.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Never second guess your first instinct with the reliability of the Phoenix Firepump built to handle the pressure. Improving Performance by Maximising Efficiency.
That’s how we’re able to ensure the best for fire pumps with the highest demands. Decades of experience and continually pushing the boundaries of what is possible in portable fire pump design and innovation has culminated in our most beautiful, progressive fuel-injected engine ever. Powerful, effective, efficient.
Briggs & Stratton Model 61G377
Vanguard V-Twin Air-Cooled 4 Cycle Overhead Valve Electronically Fuel Injected
Hybrid Air/Water Cooled with Fan and Heat Exchanger for hot running conditions
Full Pressure lubrication
12 Volt Electric Starter with Manual Recoil
Stainless Steel Integral 11 Litre – 1 hours run time
12 volt VRLA
40HP @ 3600 RPM
Type of Pump Transfer:
4” (100mm) BSRT or 3-1/2” (75mm) FMBSP
Twin 2-1/2” (64mm) MBSP Globe Valves
Volute Body and Head:
CC601 Marine Grade Aluminium Heat Treated to T6 condition
CC601 Marine Grade Aluminium
Optional LG2 Bronze available
Long Wearing Acetyl, Economical to replace.
Spring Loaded Carbon Ceramic
Dry Rotary Vane, will prime 3 metres in 10 seconds & 7m in 30 seconds
Full Wrap Around Stainless Steel
All the Operating Controls and Instrumentation are located in one area making it easy to read and operate:
- Engine On/Off Switch
- Push Button Engine Start
- 12volt Inlet/Outlet Socket
- Throttle Control
- Push Button Primer
- Pump Pressure Gauge
- Pump Compound Gauge
- LED Lighting
Multifunction Digital Display
Featuring: Engine RPM, Engine Hours Run, Engine Internal Temperature, Battery Voltage, Oil Pressure, Fuel Gauge, Malfunction Indictor Lamp, Low Fuel Indicator Lamp, High Temperature Indicator Lamp
|4 bar||Approx 1740 Litres / min|
|6 bar||Approx 1535 Litres / min|
|7 bar||Approx 1400 Litres / min|
|8 bar||Approx 1220 Litres / min|
|10 bar||Approx 1000 Litres / min|
|Guarantee point ex-works||1400 Litres / min @ 7 Bar|
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Twin 63mm screw down globe valves which will allow for a variety of coupling types.
- Inlet 100mm BSRT (or optional 3.5″ FBSP to take a variety of inlet adaptors)
- A large stainless steel fuel tank with capacity of 11.0 litres or the optional 12L Plastic fuel tank that ensures the fuel supply will last for up to 1 hour at maximum throttle opening.
- Electric starting is standard with a 12 – volt negative earth system. The battery is a 12V VRLA type and is completely maintenance free. This type of battery can stay fully charged for up to 12 months without the need for recharging. A sealed regulator and internal 55 amp alternator provides reliable power. A robust hand start allows the engine to be started in the event of low battery power.
- Extras include LED flood lighting.
Municipal Fire Brigades
1400 litre/minute at 7 bar means a fire service can run two 650 litre/minute hand lines effortlessly.
Rural Fire Fighters
The powerful 40HP engine means that both urban and rural fire fighters can get maximum performance out of the 129Kg package (Fully operational including full fuel tank and oil).
In situations where flow rate rather than pressure is needed the SupaJet 1300EFI delivers over 1800 Litres per minute (with flooded suction).
Focus on the job, not on your equipment.
Phoenix Firepump is technology you simply won’t need to worry about.
This is the way technology should be.