SUPAJET 1200 ARV
SUPAJET 1200 ARV
SupaJet 1200 ARV. This hard working fire pump is the perfect balance of volume and pressure, whether its fighting fires or transferring water, this pump will exceed your expectations.
FEATURES AND SPECIFICATIONS
Improving Performance by Maximising Efficiency. The ultimate all-rounder. Its suction, priming and output are top notch.
That’s how we’re able to ensure the best for fire pumps with the highest demands. Decades of experience and continually pushing the boundaries of what is possible in portable fire pump design and innovation has produced the SJ1200 ARV. Armed with precision control and the reliability of Phoenix’s fade-free power output confidence can only rise. Technology you simply won’t need to worry about.
Briggs & Stratton Model 613477
Vanguard V-Twin Air-Cooled 4 Cycle Overhead Valve
Full Pressure lubrication
12 Volt Electric Starter with Manual Recoil
Stainless Steel Integral 10 Litre – 50mins run time or 12 litre Nylon 1 hours running
12 volt VRLA
35HP @ 3600 RPM
Type of Pump Transfer:
4” (100mm) BSRT or 3-1/2” (75mm) FMBSP
Twin 2-1/2” (64mm) MBSP Globe Valves
CC601 Marine Grade Aluminium Heat Treated to T6 condition
CC601 Marine Grade Aluminium
Optional LG2 Bronze available
Long Wearing Acetyl, Economical to replace.
Spring Loaded Carbon Ceramic
Dry Type Rotary Vane
Will prime 3 metres within 10 seconds and 7 metres in less than 30 seconds
Full Wrap Around Stainless Steel
All the Operating Controls and Instrumentation are located in one area making it easy to read and operate:
- Engine ON/OFF/ Switch
- Push Button Engine Start
- 12 Volt Inlet/Outlet Socket
- Engine Hours Run Meter
- Voltage Meter
- Oil Pressure Meter
- Fuel Level Meter
- Throttle Control
- Push Button Primer
- Pump Pressure Gauge
- Pump Compound Gauge
- LED Lighting
NOMINAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATION:
|Typical Performance at 3 metre suction lift|
|2.0 bar||1,700 litres/minute|
|4 bar||1,550 litres/minute|
|6 bar||1,375 litres/minute|
|7 bar||1,200 litres/minute|
|10 bar||875 litres/minute|
ADDITIONAL FEATURES INCLUDE:
- Twin 63mm screw down globe valves which will allow for a variety of coupling types.
- Inlet 100mm BSRT (or optoinal 3.5″ FBSP to take a variety of inlet adaptors)
- A large stainless steel fuel tank with capacity of 10.0 litres or the optional 12L Plastic fuel tank that ensures the fuel supply will last for up to 1 hour at maximum throttle opening.
- Electric starting is standard with a 12 – volt negative earth system. The battery is a 12V VRLA type and is completely maintenance free. This type of battery can stay fully charged for up to 12 months without the need for recharging. A sealed regulator and internal 16 amp alternator provides reliable power. A robust hand start allows the engine to be started in the event of low battery power.
- Extras include LED flood lighting.
Municipal Fire Brigades
1200 litre/minute at 7 bar means a fire service can run two 600 litre/minute hand line effortlessly.
Rural Fire Fighters
The powerful 993cc engine means that both urban and rural fire fighters can get maximum performance out of the 129Kg package (Fully operational including full fuel tank and oil).
In situations where flow rate rather than pressure is needed the SupaJet 1200 delivers over 1700 Litres per minute (with flooded suction).
Focus on the job, not on your equipment.
Phoenix Firepump is technology you simply won’t need to worry about.
This is the way technology should be.